Living the outdoor enjoying the landscape and the sky, both during the day in the sunny or even rainy days and during the evening when the noise leaves space for silence and calm. All this is possible by installing a structure with panoramic windows, which allow to best use balconies, terraces or porticos. The Glass Series’ windows offer shelter, brightness and maximum visibility, protecting the outdoor space from rain, wind, noise and dust thanks to tempered glass safe panels available with 10 or 12 mm thickness.
SLIDE GLASS 60 WINDOWS
Slide Glass 60 is the system for sliding windows developed with tempered glass panels and closure on rails for an elegant and minimal result, thanks to a design without visible screws. The system represents an ideal solution for terraces, attics, balconies or verandas to be transformed into bright and sheltered spaces. The transparent gaskets made of polycarbonate are water and windproof and are positioned among the panels, guaranteeing protection without obscuring the view. There are many solutions for the closing of the windows available, both functional and nice-looking.
FIX GLASS WINDOWS
Fix Glass is the solution for closing the outdoor spaces through fixed glass windows made of tempered polished glass and a perimeter profile in aluminum. The gaskets made of polycarbonate among the panels protect the structure from water seepages, maintaining in the meanwhile a transparent and clear design.
Door Glass stands out for its refined design and represents the solution for tempered polished glass doors without perimeter profiles. The glass doors can be freely programmed into single/double solutions and with/without fixed panel and are provided with standard elements in satin steel.
SLIDE GLASS 60
• Dimensions: max. L up to 1040 cm depending on the number of doors, max. H up to 250 cm (glass thickness 10 mm), from 250,1 cm to 300 cm (glass thickness 12 mm);
• Tempered polished glass. The glass windows are available with clear glass finish and, on request, smoked, burnished and satin-finished;
• Grounding oxidize rail profile; side upright profiles, doors‘ higher rail profile and lower beams paintable with the Pratic Collection color range;
• Sliding closure on rails: the sliding is particularly fluid and silent thanks to the use of innovative rebate bearings;
• Minimal design without visible screws;
• Versatile planning on big dimensions: Slide Glass 60 Series can be programmed up to 8 ways/8 doors with a modular planning suitable for covering big surfaces;
• System available with optional: handle with key, tracking disc, grounding door block, door and door overlap gaskets;
• The Slide Glass 60 system has been tested at the Istituto Giordano and has obtained the CE certification, passing the tests of air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance.
• Developed and industrialized product by Pratic R&D division. Its functional and structural features have led to the deposit of five new patent pending in Italy.
• Dimensions: max. L up to 1000 cm with panel of 50 cm; max. H up to 250 cm (glass thickness 10 mm) from 250,1 cm to 300 cm (12 mm thickness);
• Fixed panels made of tempered polished glass;
• Perimeter profile paintable with the Pratic Collection color range;
• Closing through special polycarbonate gaskets among the panels that protect from water seepages guaranteeing in the meanwhile a transparent and clear design.
• Dimensions: max. L with single door up to 100 cm. Max. L with double door up to 200 cm without higher panel; up to 150 cm with higher panel.
• Tempered polished glass.
Slide Glass bottom guide
Slide Glass top guide
Slide Glass handle detail
Fix Glass side profile
Fix Glass glass-glass profile
Sliding system of the rail carriage designed to enhance the aestehtic elegance of the project, which in this way doesn't show any fixing elements in view.