The drop-down awnings of Raso product line represent solutions of perimeter screening developed to complete the load profile of compatible pergolas. Perfectly built-in, they are available with both filter and screening cloth. Moreover, in order to optimize the cloth’s tension in every block position, the Raso awnings can be completed with the patented Pratic Power Spring System (PSS), a traction system of the cloth with gas springs.
• Drop-down awning with sliding cloth on rails, integrated in the load profile of the structures
• Cloth produced with side zip, which avoids its discharge from the rails
• Inspectional box from outside
• Zip rail with springs
• Class 3 wind resistance based on the UNI EN 13561 European legislation
• Possibility of subsequent installation after the montage of bioclimatic pergolas
Zip Guides with springs
The Power Spring System, developed by Pratic, is a unique and innovative system that uses gas-powered springs for a constant and uniform stretching of the canvas at any stage it is placed, not just during its full opening.
Screening fabrics, that protect against UV-rays.
PVC coated fibreglass base fabric.
Over 200 different fabrics from top manufacturers at international level with high resistance Tenara® seams.
Cristal and Pvc
Waterproof, fire resistant, with an excellent dimensional stability.
T-Box is a beautiful and versatile drop-down awning. It can be installed on the wall, on the ceiling or in an alcove and is available [ ... ]